Slim, Sexy & Stress-Free In Just 15 Minutes a Day!
21-Day Yoga Challenge for Women
NEXT CHALLENGE OPENING SOON!
What can you do in just 15 minutes a day?
You Can Lose Weight, Slim and Tone Your Body, Restore Youthful Flexibility, Skyrocket Your Energy, and Melt Away Your Stress ... All in Just 15 MINUTES a DAY!
Attention Women Over 40: Does this sound like you?
- You have trouble getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Your joints, muscles and lower back are constantly aching
- You are overweight or you can’t seem to lose those last stubborn pounds
- You don't have the strength to accomplish normal, everyday tasks
- You tire easily
- You always feel "worn down"
- You never feel relaxed
- Your brain is either foggy or scattered like a jigsaw puzzle
- You suffer from high blood pressure
- You suffer from osteoporosis, or some other "weak bone" disease
- You feel like much older than you actually are
- You think you look older than you actually are
- Your balance is becoming an issue and you worry about falling
That sure sounded like me!
Whether you are 40 or 80, if you're feeling one or more of the conditions mentioned above yoga can help!
- Amy Wheeler, a Professor at California State University, teaches that yoga helps to lower high blood pressure ... and can even reduce your dependence on medication.
- The AARP has reported that yoga and meditation, coupled with a smart diet, can not only help prevent heart disease, but can actually reverse heart disease as well.
Lower blood pressure, less medications and a healthy heart are far from the only benefits yoga offers.
The following are just a few of the many documented health benefits you'll enjoy when you practice yoga regularly:
- You regulate healthy cortisol levels. Cortisol is referred to as the "stress hormone", which means that yoga helps fight depression, stress and anxiety.
- You experience less back pain and a lower risk of developing debilitating arthritis.
- Your posture improves. Your stature, balance, flexibility and mobility all benefit from this.
- Your joints, bones and cartilage are stronger. This reduces your risk of injury from physical activity, and bone breakage.
- You improve the strength of your spinal disks. Movement is the only way your spinal disks receive their nutrients.
- Your circulation improves dramatically. Swelling in your feet, ankles and legs, many heart and kidney problems, and other debilitating physical conditions are caused by poor circulation. Yoga helps pump healthy blood and oxygen to every part of your body.
- Your immune system becomes stronger. When you stretch, contract and move your body through different yoga postures, you strengthen your lymphatic system. This improves your ability to fight infection and sickness, repel cancer cells, and dispose of toxic waste.
- You find that you are happier more often. Richard Davidson, Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin, showed heightened activity in the part of your brain that is correlated with higher levels of happiness when you perform yoga daily.
- You regulate a healthy blood sugar level. Yoga somehow lowers your bad cholesterol level and raises the amount of good cholesterol in your body.
- Your brain is sharper. Research shows that yoga improves your memory, reaction time, coordination and even your IQ.
- You sleep better. As a stress reliever and form of exercise, yoga promotes healthy sleep patterns.
Thanks to these and many more benefits of yoga, your self-esteem will skyrocket!
You feel more independent, with a solid knowledge that you can do the things you want to do every day. A sense of inner strength and confidence also accompanies the multiple mental and physical benefits we just mentioned.
Those who stay consistent with their yoga practice even claim that beating addictions like smoking or drinking was finally possible, after years or even decades of trying and failing.
Don't you deserve to possess the strength and balance you had when you were younger?
Shouldn't you have a feeling of self-confidence, mobility and independence?
Don't you want to "feel good" and alert, look young and healthy, and start enjoying life again ... rather than being scared of the aging process?
All of those rewards are possible when you join our
"Strong, Sexy & Stress-Free in Just 15 Minutes a Day: 21 Day Yoga Challenge for Women Over 40"
In This Challenge You'll Get Instant Access To:
These are the 21 Yoga Poses that are the absolute BEST for women of our age.
Broken down into bite-sized chunks, you can try a new one each day ... or browse thru them all and choose the ones that look appealing to you!
Each new lesson is presented to you in a short "how-to" video. The pose is demonstrated and explained by a professional yoga instructor.
~ "Aging Gracefully with Yoga: Your Journey Starts Here" - 20 page report includes the 10 best yoga poses for mid-life beginners
~ Your own printable or digital "21 Day Yoga Progress Tracker"
~ 4 Yoga Cheat Sheets that highlight 30 yoga poses in all
~ Access to our Private Facebook group ... no ads, no judgement, no stress ... just a great group of like-minded women helping each other and cheering each other on! Come on, we're waiting to meet you!
So what are you waiting for?
Challenge yourself today!
NEXT CHALLENGE OPENING SOON!